Return to School Information for Parents and Guardians
In line with public health guidelines, in school teaching and learning will return for all students after the Easter holidays.
Each student has been sent an electronic ‘Return to School Declaration Form’ which must be completed by parents or guardians before return to school as per public health guidelines. Parents and Guardians will be reminded by text message to complete this form.
Students will not be allowed to enter the school until this form is complete.
Covid -19 safety guidelines that must be adhered to when students return to school are as follows:
- Pupils are to self-isolate or restrict their movements at home if they display any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 and contact their family doctor to arrange a test.
- Pupils are not to return to or attend school in the event of the following:
- If the HSE identifies them as a close contact of a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- If they live with someone who has symptoms of the virus.
- If they have travelled outside of Ireland, in such instances, pupils are advised to consult and follow the latest Government advice concerning foreign travel.
- Advise pupils to cooperate with any public health officials and the school for contact tracing purposes and follow any public health advice in the event of a case or outbreak in the school.
For more information for parents on advice regarding Covid-19, please follow this link to the HSE website. https://www.hse.ie/eng/services/news/newsfeatures/covid19-updates/partner-resources/covid-19-schools-and-parents-resources/
Thanks in advance.